Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Best Birthday Ever


I turned 32 today (no I'm not afraid to tell my age) and it was great. It started with a pancake and fruit salad breakfast lovingly prepared by Dina. Then I got a great card from the Gray family (Bear & Honey included). After taking Ethan & Nora Jane to school (we sang Bible songs on the way), I had a great day at work. Kevin said he would come and have lunch with me. What I didn't expect was for him to bring me presents (one from Alaina who is currently in Guatemala) and one from him. He also brought a cake for me from Publix (cream cheese icing, my favorite) and candles - which he lovingly transposed to make me 23. He even got Ethan out of class to come and eat cake with us. After work I came home and got ready and was treated to the movie Enchanted by my great friend Melissa. The movie was so cute. I am now home and hope to have a good night sleep and remember to enjoy every day as much as today.

No comments: